1. Joined
    30 Sep '11
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 19:43
    Hi could someone please assist me with searching the forums please, I am trying to get information on the Halosar trap and have tried searching to no avail, and Im sure this must have been discussed before.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Willy..
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    03 Dec '11 20:05
    Originally posted by Sirdubalot
    Hi could someone please assist me with searching the forums please, I am trying to get information on the Halosar trap and have tried searching to no avail, and Im sure this must have been discussed before.

Willy..
    RHP forums don't produce any results for that search.

Try chess.com. A search there produces some results.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 00:49
    And ever faithful Google returned 5000+ results.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Dec '11 01:05
    I couldn't find anything either, certainly looking back over the last 12mths plus on the 'chess forum'. I could be wrong but I seem to remember user 'sh76' posting his RHP analysis on you tube; one regarding the 'Blackmar-Diemar Gambit ( the Halosar trap )..unfortunately I couldn't find that either 😀 But, and however, if you need some quick reference, and this is a good start, try this...you can quickly do searches there, a 'useful tool':
    YouTube
  5. Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 20:12
    can you tell me where to go and dispute a game thanks
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 21:13
    Originally posted by ARELACSE
    What do you mean by "dispute" a game?
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    12 Dec '11 21:42
    Originally posted by ARELACSE
    1. If you mean you suspect your opponent of using computer assistance, then at the bottom of any page use "site map" then "fair play tickets" on the right side. Realize it is almost impossible to prove cheating from any single game. It's also a fact of life around here that a lower rated player will sometimes win against you with no outside help.

2. If you mean something strange happened in the game, use "send feedback" at the bottom of any page. Before you do that make sure you understand rules of castling, en passant, stalemate and other types of draws.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '10
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 04:46
    DUDE, so whats shakeing baby, but seriously at first the games were working now ill make a move its fine ill click submit it goes right back to where i started from n turns pink i can never move so can u fix please
  9. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 06:23
    Pink squares indicate illegal moves.
  10. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 17:37
    Originally posted by jeffs
    DUDE, so whats shakeing baby, but seriously at first the games were working now ill make a move its fine ill click submit it goes right back to where i started from n turns pink i can never move so can u fix please
    I suspect you are in check.
  11. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    23 Dec '11 10:46
    Originally posted by Sirdubalot
    Hi could someone please assist me? I am trying to get information on the Halosar trap.

Willy..
    If you had posted this question in the chess forum I would have expected you would have gotten a few interesting replies from strong players.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree