1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 01:13
    Is there a way already built into each forum section to search for a word or phrase so that all posts pertaining to the word of phrase will be listed as a new display of posts for which a user can view all posts? If not, please tell us how to accomplish that task in a different way. One example could be, finding all posts relating to "Philidor Defense".
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 15:15
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Is there a way already built into each forum section to search for a word or phrase so that all posts pertaining to the word of phrase will be listed as a new display of posts for which a user can view all posts? If not, please tell us how to accomplish that task in a different way. One example could be, finding all posts relating to "Philidor Defense".
    At the top of the page is a search forums tab and in there is a search content but I've never tried it.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 22:52
    It works OK, but it's an either-or, you either search by author by content but not both at the same time. Also searching doesn't give you private forums where all the really good stuff is. 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree