1. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    27 May '08 09:43
    I'm having a problem with my clan and vacation settings. I've tried several times to update my clan settings to available for challenges and it will not do so. Now, as of 28/5/08, I should be off vacation status and that wont clear either. Does anyone know why this is happening or if I'm doing something wrong?

Any help will be appreciated.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 May '08 09:51
    Originally posted by Ray Gunz I
    I'm having a problem with my clan and vacation settings. I've tried several times to update my clan settings to available for challenges and it will not do so. Now, as of 28/5/08, I should be off vacation status and that wont clear either. Does anyone know why this is happening or if I'm doing something wrong?

Tried to clear you browsers cache? Restarted you computer?
    Do you use FireFox or Explorer?
  3. Standard memberthyme
    Undutchable
    was here
    Moves
    27 May '08 11:261 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    mm.. if it was his cache, we'd be able to see the correct status, but I see him unavailable and on vacation.

Send feedback, that usually helps. For the clan settings. For the vacation settings: it isn't the 28th yet, to be precise, maybe you should wait another day.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    27 May '08 11:46

What happens when you hit the 'update' button on the clan settings page? Have you tried using a different browser to effect the update?

For the vacation - the days are counted as starting / stopping at midnight GMT
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 May '08 14:111 edit
    It's only just become 28th here now, GMT won't happen for another 9 hours ...

and I think the vacation flag interferes with the "available for challenges" thing too, that topic's come up before. You'll find out for sure in 9 hours.
  6. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    27 May '08 23:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I use firefox.
  7. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    27 May '08 23:10
    Looks like I'm going to have to go the feedback route. It's now midnight GMT time and still no luck.
  8. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 May '08 07:30
    any luck with the vacation flag problem?
  9. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    28 May '08 09:11
    Thanks one and all. Well my settings finally cleared so I guess it did have to do with the time difference. But I'm positive it took longer then the GMT 12 midnight time to do so. The clan setting must have been affected by the vacation setting. I was under the impression they were independent of each other. Anyways all clear now and ready for battle!

Hi, Miss O! Send me a challenge when you have a open spot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree