1. Joined
    18 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '06 03:37
    Why does it say that sieges are available for subscribers only when I see a number of non-subscribers playing these games?
  2. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    04 Jun '06 03:58
    Originally posted by Joerilla
    Why does it say that sieges are available for subscribers only when I see a number of non-subscribers playing these games?
    It's very possible that they were subscribers when they joined the siege.
    After you membership runs out, you can still complete the games you started while you were a member.
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    04 Jun '06 22:01
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    It's very possible that they were subscribers when they joined the siege.
    After you membership runs out, you can still complete the games you started while you were a member.
    I wonder if you join a Siege queue when a subscriber, do you get kicked out of it when your subscription lapses, if you are still in the queue and not holding / challenging for the board?

This could be a good way for a short term subscriber to ensure they stay above the 6 game limit once their subscribtion has ended.

That's such a good thought I think I'll send that as feedback too... Maybe I'll get a free Siege out of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree