1. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 08:24
    Hello, Is any one knows "How to find the page for Signing up newly recruited members ."
    Does anyone Knows?? Thanks in advance.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 10:51
    Your question is not clear. If you meant: How to add new members to a club, just go to the club's Home page. In the bottom left-hand corner, if you are not a member yourself, you see "join club". If you click on that, you get a screen with something to click on. That sends a message to the club leader that there's someone waiting at the door, and the leader gets an Accept / Refuse button set. Leaders are not compelled to accept everyone who tries to join their club.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Mar '12 11:15
    Originally posted by jcmessy
    Hello, Is any one knows "How to find the page for Signing up newly recruited members ."
    Does anyone Knows?? Thanks in advance.
    Firstly: you can't sign up anybody for anything.

Then: kewpie answered how to sign up yourself for a club or clan. You can send the link to the relevant page to help someone signing up.

And: if you want to invite a member for the site, set up a new game via "new game" and give their email adress, the person is then directly invited to sign up.
  4. Joined
    21 Apr '12
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 08:45
    I just joined the site, I believe I clicked on one game to start playing. But now suddenly there are three games, I don't like that at all. It's disrespectful of the site management and I have plenty of games going on somewhere else.

Some staff dude better stop new games from just popping up without me being asked, or I'll cancel everything and tell the whole world what an unprofessional website this is.!
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 09:13
    Anyone can challenge anyone on this site, and it's up to you what to do about it. In your case I'd suggest changing your settings so that people can't challenge you. MySettings>MyChallengeSettings and put 1 in the first box. The other option is simply to bin any game that appears that you don't want to play, by clicking the trash bin which appears next to the game in your MyGames page.

If you think about it, it's a big site, you don't know who's around, how can you get a new game without challenging someone? I'd rather have this kind of system than one where you have to keep putting up open invites every time you want another opponent.
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 10:04
    Originally posted by ManInTheMiddle
    I just joined the site, I believe I clicked on one game to start playing. But now suddenly there are three games, I don't like that at all. It's disrespectful of the site management and I have plenty of games going on somewhere else.

Some staff dude better stop new games from just popping up without me being asked, or I'll cancel everything and tell the whole world what an unprofessional website this is.!
    Temper your words and ponder the simple...you've been challenged in the same manner that you challenged another...
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 14:42

Welcome to the site.

You probably need to spend a little more time learning how to use the features that are available here. You're not going to learn what those features are in just a few hours, and you're not going to get much help from other members if you keep the "attitude" going.

For example:
    You can change your settings to restrict or stop game challenges.
    You can delete a game without moving.

There are a multitude of options for you to use here, but you need to look around and learn how to use them.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Apr '12 00:27

You won't get any results this way, you need to use site feedback. You also can't make empty threats, they won't respond to that OR your kindest words. You need to threaten legal action, or you're just wasting time. Arrakis got a 24 hour ban from the forums, but once he threatened legal action they changed that decision IMMEDIATELY!~

Good luck, Godspeed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree