1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 18:26
    Some time back I signed up for a Siege game. When your turn is due, does the game show up on the My Games list?

I can't even remember which Siege I signed up for. I may have missed it completely.
  2. London
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 18:54
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Some time back I signed up for a Siege game. When your turn is due, does the game show up on the My Games list?

I can't even remember which Siege I signed up for. I may have missed it completely.
    Yes it does show up. However if you look on the seige page it will tell you which seiges you are in the queue for.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    18 Jan '06 21:14
    Originally posted by Frank Burns

If you are in the queue and are ready to start, you'll get an automatic PM saying you can start the game. You just have to look the queue up in the Sieges department and start the game, eventually visible in your My Games page. Your opponent might have started the game already for you too. In that case you'll find the game already on your My Games page.
  4. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '06 00:17
    Thanks Freddie and Aiko, greatly appreciated! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree