Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    18 Jan '06 18:26
    Some time back I signed up for a Siege game. When your turn is due, does the game show up on the My Games list?

I can't even remember which Siege I signed up for. I may have missed it completely.
  2. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    18 Jan '06 18:54
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Some time back I signed up for a Siege game. When your turn is due, does the game show up on the My Games list?

I can't even remember which Siege I signed up for. I may have missed it completely.
    Yes it does show up. However if you look on the seige page it will tell you which seiges you are in the queue for.
  3. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    18 Jan '06 21:14
    Originally posted by Frank Burns

If you are in the queue and are ready to start, you'll get an automatic PM saying you can start the game. You just have to look the queue up in the Sieges department and start the game, eventually visible in your My Games page. Your opponent might have started the game already for you too. In that case you'll find the game already on your My Games page.
  4. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    19 Jan '06 00:17
    Thanks Freddie and Aiko, greatly appreciated!