1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 11:34
    Ok, somethings after getting messed up in Firefox.

Now, when I open the analyse board screen, it opens too small and I have to resize it manually every time.

Does anybody know the setting to fix this?

Cheers,

D
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 22:24
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Ok, somethings after getting messed up in Firefox.

Now, when I open the analyse board screen, it opens too small and I have to resize it manually every time.

Does anybody know the setting to fix this?

Cheers,

D
    A wild guess:

Task Manager > Applications > Right click on the analyse board Task (on mine it just shows the http://www.timeforchess.com url instead of the "TimeForChess.Com - Online Chess" title) > Choose Maximise.

Not sure if it'll correct it permanently though, sometimes things like this work that way though. 😕

(Note: when I first saw this I was looking in task manager for a 'restore' option aswell as minimise/maximise... I think this is an old feature on NT4.0 though)
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Jan '06 16:32
    Originally posted by rhb
    A wild guess:

Task Manager > Applications > Right click on the analyse board Task (on mine it just shows the http://www.timeforchess.com url instead of the "TimeForChess.Com - Online Chess" title) > Choose Maximise.

Not sure if it'll correct it permanently though, sometimes things like this work that way though. 😕

(Note: when I first saw this I was loo ...[text shortened]... tore' option aswell as minimise/maximise... I think this is an old feature on NT4.0 though)
    Thanks gbh,

but that didn't work. Anybody else have any ideas? I don't want to reinstall FF as I have spent hours customizing to just how I want it.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree