1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 18:35
    i always use my screen with a reduced image ( the image with a black background and the computer image is smaller than the width availability on the screen of my computer.

now the image fills the whole screen and i don't know how to make it smaller again. i see the two boxes in the upper right, one with a white bar and the one next to it with two little boxes. i have used the two little box image to reduce my screen before but now when i click it my screen reduces to an image about two inches wide.

how to i either expand the two inch wide image back to about a foot. i used congrol panel to delete firefox and then reinstalled firefox but this did not change anything.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 18:37
    i just figured it out...click right lower of screen and drag to size.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Mar '11 19:12
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i just figured it out...click right lower of screen and drag to size.
    When you're in the reduced-size window, you can move your mouse to any corner or to any edge of the window and you will see the normal pointer switch to a double ended arrow. You can then drag the edge of the window in either direction to make it smaller or larger.

Is this what you are talking about, or did I totally miss something?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree