1. Warszawa
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 11:04
    I have two games where I am to move. I visited first and decided not to move yet. So I clicked "Skip this game for now". I got the ad which RHP inserts for non-paying members, clicked "Please click here to continue to your game." and ... got the same game again. So I tried "Skip" once more ... and once more got ad and then landed in the initial game. And once more (at total I repeated this procedure 5 times).

Nothing crucial (I can visit correct game via the games list after all), but it seems there may be some minor mistake...
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 11:57
    Just tried this and it's OK for me - if this game was in progress at the time of the outage you may need to send feedback to get it fixed.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 13:52
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Just tried this and it's OK for me - if this game was in progress at the time of the outage you may need to send feedback to get it fixed.
    It only happens with non-subscribers. I noticed it myself long ago when I was a non-sub.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree