1. Standard memberderbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    Eire
    Moves
    24 May '06 20:36
    Hi,
    My poor broke friend cant afford to buy food so I wanted to sponsor his subscription fee for the year.
    However the order has this message:

"RHP Annual Membership
    Bills every 1 Year(s) Until Cancelled "

Will I get charged on my VISA for this again next year or will I be prompted to pay? Coz I aint paying for him next year

Any help would be much appreciated

Der
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    24 May '06 21:131 edit
    Originally posted by derbrad
    Hi,
    My poor broke friend cant afford to buy food so I wanted to sponsor his subscription fee for the year.
    However the order has this message:

"RHP Annual Membership
    Bills every 1 Year(s) Until Cancelled "

Will I get charged on my VISA for this again next year or will I be prompted to pay? Coz I aint paying for him next year

Any help would be much appreciated

Der
    i believe that you would have to cancel it manually but since its not your account this may cause problems.

i think you would be better off just giving him the money and let him do it on his own card.
  3. Standard memberderbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    Eire
    Moves
    24 May '06 21:24
    Originally posted by MCA
    i believe that you would have to cancel it manually but since its not your account this may cause problems.

i think you would be better off just giving him the money and let him do it on his own card.
    Thanks for the advice!
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 May '06 02:02
    Originally posted by MCA

There again, he'd prolly just waste it on food if he couldn't otherwise afford any.
    You would be best advised to 'send feedback' at the bottom of the page.
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    26 May '06 01:19
    Just fill out the subscription, then when completed send a message to "Russ" and tell him that you want it to be a one-time sponsorship.

I've done a few subscriptions like that, it's nothing new to Russ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree