1. Joined
    21 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 16:46
    I have noticed that after a subscribers playername there is a star. However the stars look a bit different for some players. Can somebody tell me why? 😕
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 16:56
    This is explained in the FAQ: FAQ
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    20 Jan '07 17:252 edits
    There are also a couple of others which are not mentioned on the FAQ pages:

Red Spinning Star : e.g User 87257 (Helden - the most active player on the site)
    Given to any subscriber who makes more than 100,000 moves.

There has been talk of a new star for when anyone who reaches 500,000 or 1million moves but I dont this has been added as yet (no real point till Helden gets close I suppose
    )

Non-winged Star : e.g User 1 (Russ - owner/creator and all round master of this site)
    If i remember right, these guys contributed money to the site before subscriptions were available and they have a special star to show that they have supported the site from the begining (or at least from very early on).

There may be others but I if so, I'm not sure what or why.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 12:15
    Originally posted by MCA
    There are also a couple of others which are not mentioned on the FAQ pages:

[b]Red Spinning Star
    : e.g User 87257 (Helden - the most active player on the site)
    Given to any subscriber who makes more than 100,000 moves.

There has been talk of a new star for when anyone who reaches 500,000 or 1million moves but I dont this has been added as yet ...[text shortened]... at least from very early on).

There may be others but I if so, I'm not sure what or why.[/b]
    Actually a non-winged star denotes a player who paid for a lifetime membership way back when they were offered and isn't currently paying an annual subscription.
  5. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 12:19
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Actually a non-winged star denotes a player who paid for a lifetime membership way back when they were offered and isn't currently paying an annual subscription.
    ok cool - I knew it was something to do with supporting the site from early on in it's life.
  6. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 13:183 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree