1. Joined
    16 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 21:47
    I need to start a clan/league for a message board league (I drew the short straw) and this site seemed like the best place to set one up but I have no idea how to do it, any help?
  2. Joined
    16 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 21:58
    OK, I realise that I'd have to subscribe to set up a clan but is there anyway to start a private tournament without subscribing. I'm a poor student
  3. Standard memberGalaKev
    Borderer
    Scotland
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 22:08
    Originally posted by Bubs101
    OK, I realise that I'd have to subscribe to set up a clan but is there anyway to start a private tournament without subscribing. I'm a poor student
    No
  4. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    16 Jul '08 22:501 edit
    Originally posted by Bubs101
    I need to start a clan/league for a message board league (I drew the short straw) and this site seemed like the best place to set one up but I have no idea how to do it, any help?
    Sorry, what are you trying to do exactly? Set up a chess competition that's arranged on a message board? You and the others involved could join Club 16.

There's a private forum where you can arrange stuff. There's an internal club rating so if you're playing the games on this site only those games played within the club membership will affect it and it's also very easy to see exactly who's playing who and what the results are.

Apologies if I've misunderstood.

EDIT: Yes, ok, you have to subscribe to create or enter private tourneys here but you can do it manually and a club is probably the best place.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree