Still no email

Standard memberbrenda
Help 23 Nov '05 12:25
  1. Joined
    03 May '03
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 12:25
    I am still not getting notification of moves, are ther other players having the same problem?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 12:30
    Originally posted by brenda
    I am still not getting notification of moves, are ther other players having the same problem?
    Russ already said that AOL were probably blocking RHP emails to you as spam.

You can either change your email address to a non-AOL one, or you can get onto AOL and tell them that RHP emails aren't spam.

D
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Nov '05 23:35
    Ok, this should now be solved.

As email had been bounced in the past from AOL, we had flagged your address as invalid for move notifications. I should have realised this earlier, so apologies for that.

I will address all other active AOL accounts tomorrow, as they will most likely have the same problem.

-Russ
  4. Joined
    03 May '03
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 09:38
    Thank you so much, problem has now been resolved,Your a star.
  5. Standard memberLes Shanks
    THA LARGE
    mackay QLD
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 10:10
    ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS GARBAGE IS.IT HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO PRINT HERE.........................

The up And and andto up and But they a And The the above up in a
    You can a A new lease on life we move you sold three to oh 3:00 AM a He show any of The up the top the A The A up
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 13:07
    Originally posted by brenda
    Thank you so much, problem has now been resolved,Your a star.
    You're.

Les, make some sense.
  7. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by Les Shanks
    ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS GARBAGE IS.IT HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO PRINT HERE.........................

The up And and andto up and But they a And The the above up in a
    You can a A new lease on life we move you sold three to oh 3:00 AM a He show any of The up the top the A The A up
    Sounds like you were trying to print Hopscotch's "computer problem" thread..

when someone prints, it prints what is cached.. its quite possible to have one thing on your screen, and print something computer else.
    so.. try clearing your cache.. usually its not this different though.. but.. its a place to start (IE - tools - internet options, delete files), Netscape/Mozilla - Edit preferences Advanced, clear disk cache)
    But.. actually.. what were you trying to print anyways? (I probably should have asked that first).. a game, or a forum thread?

EDIT: Probably should have started a new thread too.. since this is Brenda's no email thread

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree