1. Joined
    19 Oct '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 14:33
    I check this site frequently which means I don't need any e-mails, don't need and don't want. But I can't find the option to stop the notification that a game invite I've made has been accepted. How do I do this?

And why is it assumed this is needed? Grr.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 18:19
    Originally posted by CDem
    I check this site frequently which means I don't need any e-mails, don't need and don't want. But I can't find the option to stop the notification that a game invite I've made has been accepted. How do I do this?

Just filter all the emails from RHP into your junk folder.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 19:01
    Originally posted by CDem

Try "My Settings" -> "My Email Settings" and un-tick the two tick-boxes.
    That should do the trick.
  4. Joined
    19 Oct '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 19:44
    @adamforall: That'll be the last resort, I don't want to receive any mail whether junk or not though, this shouldn't be too difficult a thing to fix but alas, I expect too much.

@FabianFnas: Those settings are for other e-mails. The one I'm asking about doesn't appear to have the option to turn on or off. Which is BS!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree