Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 15 Nov '07 21:19
    I am trying to write message to my opponents in czech language. They have some strange letters there. I found the letters I would like to use on some other internet-sites. I used copy + paste to get the letters in the message. When I haved maked may move, I discoverd that the letters haved "messed up" a little.

    Can I do it in a better way ?
  2. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    15 Nov '07 21:48
    Originally posted by DagamoStyle
    I am trying to write message to my opponents in czech language. They have some strange letters there. I found the letters I would like to use on some other internet-sites. I used copy + paste to get the letters in the message. When I haved maked may move, I discoverd that the letters haved "messed up" a little.

    Can I do it in a better way ?
    Probably not.
  3. 15 Nov '07 22:09
    Originally posted by DagamoStyle
    I am trying to write message to my opponents in czech language. They have some strange letters there. I found the letters I would like to use on some other internet-sites. I used copy + paste to get the letters in the message. When I haved maked may move, I discoverd that the letters haved "messed up" a little.

    Can I do it in a better way ?
    Have you tried writing it in English?
  4. 15 Nov '07 22:35
    Yes, I have. But I like to express myself in different ways .
  5. 15 Nov '07 22:36
    Originally posted by DagamoStyle
    Yes, I have. But I like to express myself in different ways .
    You could buy a new hat
  6. 17 Nov '07 01:30
    Try start, programs, accesories, character map.

    GV
  7. 17 Nov '07 07:17
    Originally posted by DagamoStyle
    I am trying to write message to my opponents in czech language. They have some strange letters there. I found the letters I would like to use on some other internet-sites. I used copy + paste to get the letters in the message. When I haved maked may move, I discoverd that the letters haved "messed up" a little.

    Can I do it in a better way ?
    Swedish have some non-English letters (å, ä, and ö, and I have no problem with those.
  8. Standard member celticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    17 Nov '07 09:55
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Swedish have some non-English letters (å, ä, and ö, and I have no problem with those.
    Except brackets. ( ___ )
  9. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    iSoy un Californio!
    17 Nov '07 23:56
    Originally posted by Mad Mac MacMad
    You could buy a new hat
    Hats help in many ways.