Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    11 Mar '09 20:10
    I have played a few games on the site already.

    But this one beats me:

    Game 6099400

    I am white. There are no moves played, but it says "opponents move" in my game list...
  2. 12 Mar '09 00:13
    The screen the link goes to says White has 14 days to move.
  3. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    12 Mar '09 00:41
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I have played a few games on the site already.

    But this one beats me:

    Game 6099400

    I am white. There are no moves played, but it says "opponents move" in my game list...
    Send feedback as one of you will get a skull in 14 days otherwise
  4. Standard member clandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    12 Mar '09 02:20
    I dont know why, but the same thing happened to me yesterday.
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    12 Mar '09 10:18 / 1 edit
    This was a bug introduced in the release earlier this week.

    The bug has been fixed, and all games showing "opponents move" for both players have now been sorted out too.
  6. Subscriber Elamef37
    Queenslander
    12 Mar '09 10:36
    Thank you very much
  7. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    12 Mar '09 11:25
    Originally posted by Russ
    This was a bug introduced in the release earlier this week.

    The bug has been fixed, and all games showing "opponents move" for both players have now been sorted out too.
    Thank you, everything in working orderr now
  8. 18 Mar '09 16:14
    My apponent ran out of time back and has'nt moved in 9 days? Do I win or? It Still says apponents move but no time remaining.
  9. Standard member John of Reading
    Scotch addict
    18 Mar '09 17:07
    Originally posted by leathertouge
    My apponent ran out of time back and has'nt moved in 9 days? Do I win or? It Still says apponents move but no time remaining.
    The answer's here: FAQ
  10. 20 Mar '09 23:13
    In the game ID 6108641 the player malina made a not allowed move with his pawn, looks like a bug in the software, please check it. Thank you.
  11. 21 Mar '09 00:05
    Originally posted by Zbigibo
    In the game ID 6108641 the player malina made a not allowed move with his pawn, looks like a bug in the software, please check it. Thank you.
    http://www.timeforchess.com/help/index.php?help=enpassant