1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 22:451 edit
    i went to the game archive page ( where the history of all my lost games are ) and now i cannot get back to the regular "my games" page. i have logged out and back in but i still get the old archive
    page. i can only access a game by clicking on "games waiting" in the upper green bar. do you know how i can return to the "my games" page. clicking on "my games" does nothing but bring me back to the old archival page.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 22:58
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i went to the game archive page ( where the history of all my lost games are ) and now i cannot get back to the regular "my games" page. i have logged out and back in but i still get the old archive
    page. i can only access a game by clicking on "games waiting" in the upper green bar. do you know how i can return to the "my games" page. clicking on "my games" does nothing but bring me back to the old archival page.
    You are probably in the wrong folder. See the folder menu on the left? If you click on "All Games" or "Inbox", you should get your active games back. I hope this helps.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 23:011 edit
    Do you see this in the top left corner of the My Games page?
    http://i43.tinypic.com/11uhutv.jpg

If so, click on it and it will show the other folders. Click on the one you want.

If you have done this already; ignore the above and wait for other suggestions.

edit ; like that one ......😵
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 23:05
    fixed..( i hate machines ) and now i have an old recurring computer problem. i have ie browser and vista home basic. i logged out and back in and now the whole screen is filled with the internet page and all the top bars that held the buttons and the google etc are all gone and i have to jiggle the top of the screen to bring back one bar which has a feature button on it. how do i get rid of this condition. i have already turned off the computer and done a restart and it does not bring back my old screen set.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 23:10
    by accident i just fixed the "whole screen" problem....found a checkmark next to the word "whole screen" in the tools dropdown box and i ticked off the check and it fixed everything. i hate machines.
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    02 Feb '09 23:29
    by accident i just fixed the "whole screen" problem....found a checkmark next to the word "whole screen" in the tools dropdown box and i ticked off the check and it fixed everything. i hate machines.
    For future reference - avoid F11.
    It toggles the full-screen mode for your browser (IE, Firefox and Opera all use the same key)
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '09 11:371 edit
    Originally posted by orangutan
    For future reference - avoid F11.
    It toggles the full-screen mode for your browser (IE, Firefox and Opera all use the same key)
    F11 on mine starts the "find on page" function. [IE and FF]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree