1. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    22 May '08 20:39
    An opponent made comments on a game I had played with another opponent. How does one go about checking games played by others with opponents other than oneself? Lise
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    22 May '08 21:17
    Click on their name....left hand side is "person's public games"...click and browse.

You can post games using the game ID number in this format:

[gid]xxxxxxx[/gid]

Here's one of yours:

Game 4990845
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    22 May '08 21:35
    Thanks MontyMoose. I am not computer-savvy; where do I type [gid] game number [/gid]?
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    23 May '08 00:08
    You use that format if you wish to include a game in a post you are making to the forums, perhaps to discuss something or ask for advice. However never post or discuss a game that has not finished, a big no-no here at RHP.

In the red bar above..click "help", then "FAQ". A lot of good information there and it shows the proper format if you wish to post games, threads, and other things to the forums. Oh and look again at the example in my first post..when you use these formats there are NO spaces between the brackets and the numbers.
  5. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    23 May '08 01:03
    Thanks for your help.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 May '08 17:351 edit
    Originally posted by Lise
    Title: studying others' games

An opponent made comments on a game I had played with another opponent. How does one go about checking games played by others with opponents other than oneself? Lise
    Go to the "Public Games" page.

If you know both players, or only one, then give the name(s) in the input field(s) and you'll see the games found.
    If you know the game number of the game, then give that number into the approriate field.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree