1. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    31 Dec '08 16:16
    I subscribed in late April using a credit card. However, I did not opt for automatic renewal. When I resubscribe will the increase apply to me? Also, will I have to use the same card? I don't remember which card I used back then.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Dec '08 16:56
    Originally posted by Ray Gunz I
    I subscribed in late April using a credit card. However, I did not opt for automatic renewal. When I resubscribe will the increase apply to me? Also, will I have to use the same card? I don't remember which card I used back then.
    Use feeback to ask the admins if you can lock your price and opt for auto-renew. They answer feedback about money rather quickly and will tell you if it is possible and what you need to do.

P-
  3. SubscriberRay Gunz I
    SEMI TALENTED NOVICE
    Bronx, New York
    Moves
    31 Dec '08 17:54
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Use feeback to ask the admins if you can lock your price and opt for auto-renew. They answer feedback about money rather quickly and will tell you if it is possible and what you need to do.

P-
    Will do, thanks!
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    01 Jan '09 09:55
    I might be missing an important point here, but won't the increase apply to all subscription renewals after 1 January, whether automatic or not?
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 05:351 edit
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    I might be missing an important point here, but won't the increase apply to all subscription renewals after 1 January, whether automatic or not?
    No, not if they are renewable/continuous card payments apparently. Your payment price is currently fixed to what you paid last time, I think.

There are a few threads about that.......somewhere. Maybe in Announcements forum.

edit:
    Thread 104901
  6. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 09:53
    I stand corrected. Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree