Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member MrJohn
    A Chess Friend :-)
    22 Jul '08 11:50
    Hmm.... The "submit move" button doesn't appear to be working for me this morning. I take my move, I write my message, the squares for the piece I moved turn dark green; but, when I press the submit move button, nothing happens.

    Any advice for me?

    Thx! :-)
  2. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    22 Jul '08 12:55
    If you're using the Greasemonkey script "RHP Game Score", disable or uninstall it.
  3. 22 Jul '08 12:57
    I only had this problem with Firefox 3. I used the IE tab on that computer, but it is maddening!
  4. Standard member MrJohn
    A Chess Friend :-)
    22 Jul '08 23:15
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    If you're using the Greasemonkey script "RHP Game Score", disable or uninstall it.
    Thanks, DA! I disabled Greasemonkey and it worked fine.

    So, tell me, how can I uninstall the RHP Game Score Script?

    Again, many thanks! :-)
  5. Standard member MrJohn
    A Chess Friend :-)
    22 Jul '08 23:16
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I only had this problem with Firefox 3. I used the IE tab on that computer, but it is maddening!
    Thanks PH. Yeah, I'm using FF3. However, disabling Greasemonkey seems to have done the trick for me.

    Again, many thanks! :-)
  6. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    23 Jul '08 07:14
    Originally posted by MrJohn
    Thanks, DA! I disabled Greasemonkey and it worked fine.

    So, tell me, how can I uninstall the RHP Game Score Script?

    Again, many thanks! :-)
    Go to a game and then right-click on the monkey icon and choose 'Manage User Scripts' from the menu. You should be able to select the script and uninstall or disable it.
  7. Standard member MrJohn
    A Chess Friend :-)
    25 Jul '08 01:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Go to a game and then right-click on the monkey icon and choose 'Manage User Scripts' from the menu. You should be able to select the script and uninstall or disable it.
    Thanks, again, ouro! Actually, in looking around for the monkey icon, I found "Manage User Tools" under "Tools/Greasemonkey" on the firefox menu bar. Anyway, I uninstalled the bad script and am submitting moves happily. :-)