1. Cyberspace
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 10:50
    I tried to subscribe to rhp using my international debit card. But i kept getting an error saying invalid cc number. My card has a master card logo. Can i use a debit card to subscribe or are only credit cards valid?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 13:01
    Originally posted by arterioes
    I tried to subscribe to rhp using my international debit card. But i kept getting an error saying invalid cc number. My card has a master card logo. Can i use a debit card to subscribe or are only credit cards valid?
    Use send feedback. A card is a card is a card, credit or debit. If you are willing to join RHP, send feedback will get back to you with a helpful answer.

Send feedback is located at the bottom of this and every page at RHP.

P-
  3. Cyberspace
    Moves
    03 Oct '07 11:46
    help needed. tried 'use feedback' but no response so far.
  4. Earth
    Moves
    03 Oct '07 16:17
    Originally posted by arterioes
    help needed. tried 'use feedback' but no response so far.
    You say it is an international debit card
    Most of these have either a Visa or Mastercard logo on them. Whilst they are not credit cards, they can be used as such for the purposes of online transactions, but you have to select 'Visa' not 'debit card' on the drop down menu.

As RHP requires a rolling subscription (I believe), it might not accept a standard debit card.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree