Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 30 Nov '12 05:40
    How many days does it usually takes for my membership to activate.
    I paid using paypal, and the transaction was successful, subsequently the money has been deducted from my account. However, It still says that I am not a subscriber..
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    30 Nov '12 06:02
    This has just been answered in Thread 149953.
  3. 30 Nov '12 12:01
    Originally posted by Sureet1977
    How many days does it usually takes for my membership to activate.
    I paid using paypal, and the transaction was successful, subsequently the money has been deducted from my account. However, It still says that I am not a subscriber..
    There is a bright yellow star beside your name.
    This indicates that the administration has received your money and has upgraded your status. Like me, now you should find that there are more site features available to you.

    I sent a postal order. I know it's old fashioned compared to electronic transfer.
    But I'm an old fashioned kind of guy.

    I'm the same when doing business. I don't like doing business over the phone.
    I truly believe that more is achieved when you do business face to face.


  4. 03 Dec '12 03:52
    paid subscription Nov 30 but as of Dec 2 no acknowldgement, site stlil locked
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    03 Dec '12 04:12 / 1 edit
    If your subscription star doesn't appear in a short time, you must SEND FEEDBACK. The link is at the bottom of every screen.

    Message to Russ: please consider adding this to FAQ under Subscriptions, we're all heartily sick and tired of answering the same question.
  6. Standard member krieghoff
    Robbie is the Gluck
    03 Dec '12 05:22
    Originally posted by 3mike
    paid subscription Nov 30 but as of Dec 2 no acknowldgement, site stlil locked
    Ich habe auch zu bezahlen, aber keine Antwort. Es ist zu schwer.
  7. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    03 Dec '12 15:43
    Originally posted by krieghoff
    Ich habe auch zu bezahlen, aber keine Antwort. Es ist zu schwer.
    Wir können das mit dem Englisch klären, bitte sende mir was Du mitteilen willst. Ich werde es übersetzen und weiterleiten.

  8. 03 Dec '12 17:05
    I paid throgh PayPal on 12/01/12, when will my subcription be activated?
  9. Standard member krieghoff
    Robbie is the Gluck
    03 Dec '12 17:18 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Wir können das mit dem Englisch klären, bitte sende mir was Du mitteilen willst. Ich werde es übersetzen und weiterleiten.

    Danke. Ich bezahle per 1. Dezember mit paypal noch bleibe ich abgemeldet.
  10. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    03 Dec '12 19:24
    Originally posted by krieghoff
    Danke. Ich bezahle per 1. Dezember mit paypal noch bleibe ich abgemeldet.
    Ich habe für Dich feedback gesendet. Jetzt müssten die Besitzer reagieren.
  11. 03 Dec '12 19:47
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Ich habe für Dich feedback gesendet. Jetzt müssten die Besitzer reagieren.
    Das ist sehr gut Ponderable.

    Viellen danke .

    Ich haben kine geld.

    Hilfe. Bitte schone