1. Joined
    29 Mar '07
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 10:291 edit
    Hello there
    I have subsribed to redhotpawn.com last night 2Checkout.com Order Number: xxxxxxxx. However, the adds are still appearing on the site, and i am still limmited to only x(6?) number of concurrent games.

Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this.

thank you in advance
    jaco (emmerli)
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 10:461 edit
    Originally posted by emmerli
    Hello there
    I have subsribed to redhotpawn.com last night 2Checkout.com Order Number: xxxx. However, the adds are still appearing on the site, and i am still limmited to only x(6?) number of concurrent games.

thank you in advance
    jaco (emmerli)
    The best way is to Send Feedback (see bottom of this page) to the administration. Tell them and they will deal with your problem. They have priority of this kind of problems.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 10:531 edit
    Originally posted by emmerli
    Hello there
    I have subsribed to redhotpawn.com last night 2Checkout.com Order Number: xxxxxx. However, the adds are still appearing on the site, and i am still limmited to only x(6?) number of concurrent games.

thank you in advance
    jaco (emmerli)
    Send feedback (link at bottom of the page).

It could be that the payment has not gone through - check your emails (look through your junk mail as well in case it got 'filtered'😉.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '07
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 10:59
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Send feedback (link at bottom of the page).

It could be that the payment has not gone through - check your emails (look through your junk mail as well in case it got 'filtered'😉.
    Thank you

I have sent feedback, just after the original post, i do have the email confirming the subscription, i supose i will just have to be patient and wait for the feedback. too bad, really wanted to challenge my dad for a game.

regards
    jaco (emmerli)
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 01:22
    I want subscribed but i don't know how and i want subscribed with credit cards... Who can help me??? Write how do it.....
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 01:321 edit
    Originally posted by Ciqan
    I want subscribed but i don't know how and i want subscribed with credit cards... Who can help me??? Write how do it.....
    http://tinyurl.com/8j2or
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '07 10:04
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    http://tinyurl.com/8j2or
    Or just click on any of the star icons you see around the site - ie. next to peoples names.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '07
    Moves
    13 Apr '07 00:34
    Thanks !!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree