1. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 14:58
    My subscription was not automatically renewed for an as yet unclear reason.
    I see no place to renew, only to re-register as if I had never been on this site before. I got a notification of that just yesterday.

I notice that my avatar disappeared, and get adds as if I was an unregistered user. If all this cannot be restored first, I will not register again, sorry, even tough I played for 3 years. I cannot understand why there is not some kind of notification giving customers (or anren't we?) time to figure out what the problem my be.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 15:00
    Originally posted by CeSinge
    I see no place to renew, only to re-register as if I had never been on this site before. I got a notification of that just yesterday.

I notice that my avatar disappeared, and get adds as if I was an unregistered user. If all this cannot be restored first, I will not register aga ...[text shortened]... nd of notification giving customers (or anren't we?) time to figure out what the problem my be.
    You're sent an email to the email that you registered with in the first place.

It's quite tough for RHP to know that you no longer use that email.

Having said that, Russ has admitted that the present system isn't ideal.

D
  3. Standard memberCeSinge
    CeSinge
    Brussels, Belgium
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 15:19
    I'm abroad this week, so maybe I got an e-mail (it didn't change), but I cannot know.

But then again, a 24h notification (as I see form the message on the site) before one is kicked out... Am I really supposed to check my mails and the site every 12h?😳
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '08 16:15
    Am I really supposed to check my mails and the site every 12h?😳
    no, every 2 hours. thats why your money is no good to them, you just don't have the heart for the site 😛
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Nov '08 07:03
    If you haven't changed anything, renew your subscription by paying the same way as you paid before, and your membership should be restored. If it isn't (give it a few hours), use "send feedback" nominating subscription in the subject box. Subscription queries always get attended to quickly.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Nov '08 13:09

I notice that my avatar disappeared, and get adds as if I was an unregistered user. If all this cannot be restored first, I will not register aga ...[text shortened]... nd of notification giving customers (or anren't we?) time to figure out what the problem my be.
    Just re-subscribe to return your account to its previous state. (click the subscribe link at the bottom of the page.)

It appears I need to communicate how to deal with sub expiry a little better. It is slightly worrying that it is not clear that you can just renew to return the account to its subscriber status exactly as it was prior to the subscription expiring.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree