1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 12:481 edit
    Subscription Renewal Contests

Dear Russ & Chris:
    Hope you approve of the two 2012 contests. RHP Member interest in the first sponsored by Monty Moose seems to also be running high in mine. Reason for this Feedback is to request a timely post from you endorsing these efforts... and, specifically, to comment on any new and interesting merchandise available in the Red Hot Pawn on Site Store. Many are unaware of its presence and I think, might avail themselves of the convenience it offers for upcoming holiday gifts. Last, please know that I meant every word in my posts concerning my gratitude to the two of you for the opportunities you have provided and the kindnesses shown to me during the past five years. Thank you. Grampy Bobby

(12.10.11)
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 00:21
    I've always wondered why the site doesn't have some form of 'contest' for a free subscription..OR, even the chance to win a free mug would go down nicely here every now and then lol..
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 03:41
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker

I've always wondered why the site doesn't have some form of 'contest' for a free subscription..OR, even the chance to win a free mug would go down nicely here every now and then lol..
    Waiting for your pick (in the contest you do have).

😉
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 15:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Last, please know that I meant every word in my posts concerning my gratitude to the two of you for the opportunities you have provided and the kindnesses shown to me during the past five years. Thank you. Grampy Bobby
    Maybe they'd like to submit their own entries in your number contest. It doesn't hurt to ask.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 18:201 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

Maybe they'd like to submit their own entries in your number contest. It doesn't hurt to ask.
    Russ & Chris wouldn't stand a chance. They lack posting experience and time logged in the sandbox. No way...

Ha,

P.S. Will you, yourself, be participating?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree