1. Standard memberjose sureda
    Tatengue
    Santa Fe
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 15:20
    i received an email notification from 2checkout.com saying they found problems to renewing my subscription. And they asked me to link to a certain address where i have to upload the first 4 and then the last 2 numbers of my credit card. I did so but it appears my order is not found. Don`t know what to do even though i went to the help section of 2checkout.com. My previous credit card expired on december 31, 2009. however the new credit card has the same numbers and expires in 12/13. What can I do?
  2. Standard memberjose sureda
    Tatengue
    Santa Fe
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 15:34
    Sorry I made a mistake. I was told to upload the first 6 numbers and the 2 last numbers of my credit card. But my order wasn`t found.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 17:02
    You can send feedback to the site admin. Look at the bottom of the page under the "support" column. When you get to the feedback page, make sure you select the "subscription" category as this will probably get a quicker response.
  4. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    06 Mar '10 18:47
    Make sure that the cvv code is the same in both your old and new credit card

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree