1. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '14 14:16
    Hi,
    I would like to know if I can renew my subscription with an online check, please. Thank you.
    Peace, Bob
    HiChief
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 00:14
    Originally posted by HiChief
    Hi,
    I would like to know if I can renew my subscription with an online check, please. Thank you.
    Peace, Bob
    HiChief
    Interesting question. What's an online check?

If you go to your profile page and click on Subscribe you get the payment page, which offers credit card or PayPal options. Down the bottom is a link to go to an alternative payment method page.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    20 Apr '14 00:44
    Originally posted by HiChief
    Hi,
    Peace, Bob
    HiChief
    Howdy. Should automatically renew via your first payment method unless you cancel it. If this is no longer available, then you will have sort out another method.
  4. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 20:29
    Hi,
    This procedure is where you pay with a check either over the phone or online. You provide the routing number, account number, check number and the payment is processed as if you mailed the check or handed it to someone in person. Thanks for your help, it was greatly appreciated.
    Peace, Bob
    HiChief

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree