1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 17:08
    I just signed up to try a tournament. It is thew Xmas 1350-1500 one. How do you know when it starts?
  2. Berks.
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 18:05
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I just signed up to try a tournament. It is thew Xmas 1350-1500 one. How do you know when it starts?
    The games will appear on your My Games page.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 18:491 edit
    Originally posted by Peakite
    The games will appear on your My Games page.
    It started minutes ago. Good luck to you, Ramned!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 19:49
    Careful joining tourneys... I'm still in the one I joined back in April 2003!

There was another I joined, and I woke up to 32 games extra in my list not realizing it was played in groups of 16 or so.

P-
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 20:28
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Careful joining tourneys... I'm still in the one I joined back in April 2003!

There was another I joined, and I woke up to 32 games extra in my list not realizing it was played in groups of 16 or so.

P-
    good advice. I was asking about the 2007 Championship, and someone linked the 2006 one, and it was HUGE. Advice? Do it or no? Keep in mind, I want less than 20 games at all times if possible.
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    19 Dec '06 20:451 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It started minutes ago. Good luck to you, Ramned!
    Thanks! Are you in it too?
    Wow, I've gone far with the subscription, thanks to you all. I have now "Ramified" my profile and stuff. The only thing I'll do later is take on with a clan, once I find some information
  7. The sky
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 18:44
    good advice. I was asking about the 2007 Championship, and someone linked the 2006 one, and it was HUGE. Advice? Do it or no? Keep in mind, I want less than 20 games at all times if possible.
    If you want less than 20 games at all times, you'd better stay out of it. You could end up in a group of 10, which would mean you'd get 18 games, and you may not be able to finish seven of your current games until the Championship starts. Also, if you want to play for a clan, too, your clan leader might not be too happy if you can't take on any games for the clan because you are already at your limit. So I guess you'd better look for duels or groups of four at the most.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 20:41
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    If you want less than 20 games at all times, you'd better stay out of it. You could end up in a group of 10, which would mean you'd get 18 games, and you may not be able to finish seven of your current games until the Championship starts. Also, if you want to play for a clan, too, your clan leader might not be too happy if you can't take on any games for the ...[text shortened]... already at your limit. So I guess you'd better look for duels or groups of four at the most.
    Well eventually I'll do more. I need to work up to it, instead of just starting 50 games right away. It looks like a fun torunament though. Depends on time.
  9. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 21:11
    I also think that the games explorer feature has added functionality for the member. I think it's just the ability to explor your own games, but I've neever looked at it as a non-sub.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree