Subscription

Standard memberrandolph
Help 18 Jan '08 00:48
  1. Standard memberrandolph
    the walrus
    an English garden
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 00:48
    I subscribed. I got an email sent to my account saying that I had subscribed. RHP doesn't seem to be registering that I have and I can still only have 6 concurrent games and the star does not appear next to my name. What is going on?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 01:13
    Originally posted by randolph
    I subscribed. I got an email sent to my account saying that I had subscribed. RHP doesn't seem to be registering that I have and I can still only have 6 concurrent games and the star does not appear next to my name. What is going on?
    Send Feedback - see link at bottom of page.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 06:46
    Log out, close and reopen browser, log in again - then if it still isn't showing the star, send feedback.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Jan '08 11:081 edit
    Now updated. If anyone has subscription issues, please go straight to feedback. Subs issues always take priority.

-Russ
  5. Joined
    10 Oct '03
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 00:48
    If anyone knows, I plan to renew my subscription this coming July. Can a username be changed upon renewal of subscription?
  6. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 00:54
    Originally posted by pizzaand
    If anyone knows, I plan to renew my subscription this coming July. Can a username be changed upon renewal of subscription?
    No.
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    08 Feb '08 03:33
    Originally posted by randolph
    Maybe Bowman knows

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree