Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 10 Nov '06 15:11
    Please, yesterday I had made the subscription, I have received the e-mail of confirmation from 2CO.COM that I have paied, but till now, in my profile, I am a NOT SUBSCRIBER.
    Do I have to make something in particolar te be reconize as a SUBSCRIBER?
    Thanks for a reply.

Etiope
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    10 Nov '06 15:19
    Originally posted by Etiope
    Please, yesterday I had made the subscription, I have received the e-mail of confirmation from 2CO.COM that I have paied, but till now, in my profile, I am a NOT SUBSCRIBER.
    Do I have to make something in particolar te be reconize as a SUBSCRIBER?
    Thanks for a reply.

Etiope
    Use Send Feedback Option, bottom of this and every RHP page. They will read it and fix your problem.

P-
  3. Subscriber bot 6
    Bla bla bla
    12 Nov '06 04:31
    im sketched out with leavin my credit #. the privacy policy page doesent convince me nither.but i realy want to be a member. what should i do?
  4. Subscriber mochiron
    The Don
    12 Nov '06 06:53
    Originally posted by bot 6
    im sketched out with leavin my credit #. the privacy policy page doesent convince me nither.but i realy want to be a member. what should i do?
    most people give their credit info. i have had no problem.
  5. 12 Nov '06 07:04 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by bot 6
    You could also send a cheque or money order. [2 years minimum I think]

Edit; I see you now have subscribed ok.
  6. 12 Nov '06 21:23
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    You could also send a cheque or money order. [2 years minimum I think]

Edit; I see you now have subscribed ok.
    Etiope has, bot 6 hasn't.

bot 6 - Dr Strangelove is correct about the 2 years minimum if you pay by cheque. I don't know if there are other options, for example Paypal. Send feedback and ask what options you have.