Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    03 May '07 03:03
    Just wondering, what if someone gets banned from the site and then later, the RHP team realizes that they didn't do anything wrong? Could the account be re-opened?
  2. 03 May '07 03:42
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Just wondering, what if someone gets banned from the site and then later, the RHP team realizes that they didn't do anything wrong? Could the account be re-opened?
    What did you do?


    There have been a few people who were unbanned in the past. I guess they came up with a reasonable explanation about whatever it was they were banned for.
  3. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    04 May '07 01:50
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    What did you do?


    There have been a few people who were unbanned in the past. I guess they came up with a reasonable explanation about whatever it was they were banned for.
    I was just wondering just incase that happened to me.
  4. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    04 May '07 01:56
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    What did you do?


    There have been a few people who were unbanned in the past. I guess they came up with a reasonable explanation about whatever it was they were banned for.
    Name one.
  5. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    04 May '07 02:44
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    I was just wondering just incase that happened to me.
    Hummm??
    If your not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.
    RHP does not just ban people unless they have almost 100% proof of someone doing something wrong, Either breaking the rules OR cheating. Using chess engines and the such.
    I find it interesting that you have paranoia over being banned. Would you care to explain your paranoia of being banned further???
  6. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    04 May '07 20:31
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Name one.
    I just said I was just wondering just incase that happened to me.
  7. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    04 May '07 20:58 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    I just said I was just wondering just incase that happened to me.
    I C U in the deep blue sea. Nice song huh??
  8. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    04 May '07 21:22
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    I C U in the deep blue sea. Nice song huh??
    Huh?
  9. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    04 May '07 22:21
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    I just said I was just wondering just incase that happened to me.
    Why just in case might you happened to be banned??? Just wondering.
  10. 05 May '07 02:01
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Name one.
    I don't remember the name, but there was at least one person who was banned for 3(a) and got reinstated. Xe ended up in the list of banned players, then was allowed to move again (someone noticed that and posted about it in the forums) and was removed from the list a bit later.
  11. Subscriber Peakite
    Sais
    05 May '07 07:13
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't remember the name, but there was at least one person who was banned for 3(a) and got reinstated. Xe ended up in the list of banned players, then was allowed to move again (someone noticed that and posted about it in the forums) and was removed from the list a bit later.
    pootstick wasn't it?
  12. 05 May '07 12:23
    Originally posted by Peakite
    pootstick wasn't it?
    It sure was

    Thread 59727
  13. 05 May '07 16:00
    Originally posted by adramforall
    It sure was

    Thread 59727
    Ah, yes. Thread 60005