1. Joined
    11 Sep '09
    Moves
    16 Oct '09 00:20
    Why don't my latest games have a history? When I click game log such a message is displayed. And even though I have played five games already, my rating is still p1200 and my game count is 2. All games that I played were rated. The only thing that distinguishes games that have history is that the rest was played from opening (Albin's Countergamibt).
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Oct '09 07:46
    Originally posted by masniak
    Why don't my latest games have a history? When I click game log such a message is displayed. And even though I have played five games already, my rating is still p1200 and my game count is 2. All games that I played were rated. The only thing that distinguishes games that have history is that the rest was played from opening (Albin's Countergamibt).
    1. Current problem with the game log and game history, has been reported elsewhere in these forums.
    2. You have only completed 2 rated games. All set piece games (the ones with the black and white symbol) are unrated. You have to complete 5 rated games before your rating will be calculated, then the rating for all 5 games will appear.
  3. Joined
    11 Sep '09
    Moves
    16 Oct '09 17:41
    Thank you. After I choose a position to start with I still have a rated option to mark. It doesn't bother me much, but maybe it shouldn't be like this? In fact, after error occurs (you're having six concurrent games) it changes to "unrated set piece game", but only then.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Oct '09 23:43
    Originally posted by masniak
    Thank you. After I choose a position to start with I still have a rated option to mark. It doesn't bother me much, but maybe it shouldn't be like this? In fact, after error occurs (you're having six concurrent games) it changes to "unrated set piece game", but only then.
    This site has been developing for many years, the set piece thing was added fairly recently and it isn't as intuitive as most things on the site. Pawn promotion, and messaging without moving, are other things which don't quite behave as you'd expect them to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree