Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member Vovochka
    Caro-Kann Lover
    27 Sep '05 18:07
    how do i technically claim the draw when the position repeats itself for the third time.
    Once I tried to make a move ( that forced the repetition of the position for the third time ) and simultaneously pressed "offer the draw" and it just transfered the move to my opponent giving him right to accept or reject my proposal.
    maybe I missed smth?
  2. Standard member celticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    27 Sep '05 18:11
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    how do i technically claim the draw when the position repeats itself for the third time.
    Once I tried to make a move ( that forced the repetition of the position for the third time ) and simultaneously pressed "offer the draw" and it just transfered the move to my opponent giving him right to accept or reject my proposal.
    maybe I missed smth?
    offer draw sucks.

Check other posts.

Its the only inadequet thing about this site
  3. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    27 Sep '05 18:49
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    maybe I missed smth?
    its Claim draw you have to use.. and it does pick up the 3 fold repetition.. at least, it has for me in the past.
  4. Standard member Vovochka
    Caro-Kann Lover
    27 Sep '05 19:50
    Ok thanks - I'll try
  5. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    27 Sep '05 22:19
    Originally posted by celticcountry
    offer draw sucks.

Check other posts.

Its the only inadequet thing about this site
    Cor! You really believe so? I can think of several others.
  6. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    27 Sep '05 22:21
    Offensive Word Test 46f (ii)

fanny