1. The Smoke
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 20:13
    shouldn't time controls start depleting right from the moment the game has been set up? say, in regular tournament games with 3/7 time controls shouldn't the opponents time start depleting once the game has started and it's his/her move? apparently, it doesn't. is there are default timeout for that (as you cannot see 3/7 being affected, i.e. depleting)
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    18 Jul '08 23:38
    Do you have a game as black where your opponent hasn't moved? His time IS running down but for some reason you can't see it.
  3. The Smoke
    Moves
    19 Jul '08 08:00
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Do you have a game as black where your opponent hasn't moved? His time IS running down but for some reason you can't see it.
    Yes, I am playing as blacks in those games, my opponents whites and are to open a game. I'm reading from you now that their time is depleting as you'd expect only you can't see it ( a bug?). Thanks..
  4. USA
    Moves
    26 Jul '08 18:30
    Originally posted by Renars
    Yes, I am playing as blacks in those games, my opponents whites and are to open a game. I'm reading from you now that their time is depleting as you'd expect only you can't see it ( a bug?). Thanks..
    It's not a bug

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree