1. San Diego
    Moves
    03 Apr '10 18:07
    Here's another function I've forgotten how to do: I'd like to get the PGN of a game with the times of the moves. I know there's a toggle for this but I can't find it. Thanks for your help.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '10 10:23
    Originally posted by HolyT
    Here's another function I've forgotten how to do: I'd like to get the PGN of a game with the times of the moves. I know there's a toggle for this but I can't find it. Thanks for your help.
    Send the game as an email to your email account. When you do, you'll have an option to send time tags along with it.
  3. San Diego
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 19:312 edits
    Thanks for the reply. I tried that a few times and I didn't get any options or check boxes and I didn't get the time stamps when I received the e-mails. I do remember, a long time ago (a year or more), that it worked just as you described, but now I don't see those options. Can you describe further? Has the time stamp feature been deleted?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 08:002 edits
    Originally posted by HolyT
    Thanks for the reply. I tried that a few times and I didn't get any options or check boxes and I didn't get the time stamps when I received the e-mails. I do remember, a long time ago (a year or more), that it worked just as you described, but now I don't see those options. Can you describe further? Has the time stamp feature been deleted?
    Try "Manage Games" and expand the side bar.
    Click the box of those games you want to be sent to your email.
    Chose "Email Games" under Other Links header.
    Voilà!

I haven't tried it, but it should work.
  5. San Diego
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 16:55
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Try "Manage Games" and expand the side bar.
    Click the box of those games you want to be sent to your email.
    Chose "Email Games" under Other Links header.
    Voilà!

I haven't tried it, but it should work.
    OK, now I see it. It is exactly as you have just described. "Email Games" under the "Other Links" header gives the checkbox option to include move times. Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree