1. Joined
    16 Feb '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 23:40
    i have two opponents with expiered time bank and i can't claim the games ,i don't have an icone to claim gaim.
    Thanks
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 23:581 edit
    Originally posted by georgesaad
    i have two opponents with expiered time bank and i can't claim the games ,i don't have an icone to claim gaim.
    Thanks
    one of them is under two moves therefore can only be deleted, the timeout option will not appear.

I am not sure why you dont have the option in the other game (Game 2681612) though.
  3. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 11:50
    Originally posted by MCA
    one of them is under two moves therefore can only be deleted, the timeout option will not appear.

I am not sure why you dont have the option in the other game (Game 2681612) though.
    Maybe he still has time left for his regular time-out period?
    Maybe on a previous move all the timebank has run out, you didn't claim the win, he moved and the game continues (without the skull).

Adje
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    03 Jan '07 15:183 edits
    Originally posted by adje
    Maybe on a previous move all the timebank has run out, you didn't claim the win, he moved and the game continues (without the skull).

Adje
    This is what I first thought last night but after checking the game it appears that no move has been made since 28 Dec '06 (19:37) and has a three day timeout (with timebank completely expired) so it should be possible to time the game out.

If there is definately no timeout icon (Skull) for this game (Game 2681612) on your 'My Games' page, then you should send feedback (link at the bottom of the page).
  5. Joined
    09 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 04:37
    Originally posted by adje

Adje
    Why does this happen? Why not just leave the person the option to time out the the opponent?
  6. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 12:141 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorDara
    Why does this happen? Why not just leave the person the option to time out the the opponent?
    It happens because you missed your opportunity.

If you were playing an OTB game with a 1 minute per move rule but you allow the player to take 1.5 minutes for a particular move and then continue to play on, then they will (and should) still get a minute for each move after that. Its your fault for not claiming the win when you could have.
  7. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 22:50
    I began a game in Nov. 06, and by Jan. 07 the opponent was near defeat. At that time he stopped playing, and all his time ran-out. How do I receive credit for a win?
    Cliffs
  8. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 03:35
    Originally posted by cliffs
    I began a game in Nov. 06, and by Jan. 07 the opponent was near defeat. At that time he stopped playing, and all his time ran-out. How do I receive credit for a win?
    Cliffs
    Which game are you talking about? You have only three games in progress, and the one with the 'oldest' move is from 11 february, so no january??

Anyway as soon as the skull appears behind the game on the 'my games' page you might click it and claim the win.

If you don't see a skull and you feel you should see one, send feedback using the 'send feedback' link at the bottom of the page.

Adje
  9. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 18:46
    One further note. You will not see the skull if you are in the manage games mode, return to the standard My Games view to find your skull.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree