Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 06 Apr '09 13:54
    What is http://www.timeforchess.com? and what is it's relationship to RedHotPawn?
  2. 06 Apr '09 14:03
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    What is http://www.timeforchess.com? and what is it's relationship to RedHotPawn?
    FAQ
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    06 Apr '09 14:22
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Time for chess is easy viewing colors compared to RHP... Same site, same everything.

Log in and give it a try for a week... I'll be surprised if you go back to the eye-numbing colors of RHP.

P-
  4. 06 Apr '09 14:36
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Time for chess is easy viewing colors compared to RHP... Same site, same everything.

Log in and give it a try for a week... I'll be surprised if you go back to the eye-numbing colors of RHP.

P-
    stop that. we should be trying to put people off from using tfc, slow the rhp server (if they're different??) instead
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    06 Apr '09 15:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    stop that. we should be trying to put people off from using tfc, slow the rhp server (if they're different??) instead
    Same servers... can you imagine if Russ treated all 5 sites separate updating each separate and such? Each feeding each other with new info about games and forums?

It's just how you get here... won't slow anything.

P-
  6. 06 Apr '09 23:35
    Same servers... can you imagine if Russ treated all 5 sites separate updating each separate and such? Each feeding each other with new info about games and forums?

It's just how you get here... won't slow anything.

P-
    ok, but still. tfc is personal, shop giving it away.
  7. 07 Apr '09 17:42

P-
    www.chessatwork.com !!!
  8. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    07 Apr '09 18:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Tatarana Crocodilo
    www.chessatwork.com !!!
    The black and white messes with my eyes almost as much as the red and white of RHP. Too much contrast.

P-
  9. Standard member O Artem O
    ParTizan
    07 Apr '09 19:15
    yea timeforchess is my favorite!!! the imortalgame is good too but i dont use it
  10. Subscriber Mctayto
    Highlander
    08 Apr '09 08:45

P-
    Since when did a site using green look good
  11. 09 Apr '09 12:43
    Always go for the original..

Red Hot Pawn!
  12. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    09 Apr '09 15:13
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Since when did a site using green look good
    Low blow indeed... you know I am color blind.

So Mad Now.

P-
  13. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    09 Apr '09 15:13
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    Always go for the original..

Red Hot Pawn!
    No. Take my TFC challange I posted earlier. If you have, explain WHY RHP is better.

P-