Timeout?

Standard memberM51
Help 15 Apr '09 16:53
  1. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 16:53
    I have two opponents that have not moved at all. One shows 0 time left in their timebank, but the skull icon has not appeared. There's just the trash can icon. The other game is about to time out. I have messaged both opponents. Do I need to choose the delete game icon if they do not reply, or will the skull icon eventually appear? I couldn't find this specific situation in the forum or FAQ. I would like to free up the games if they don't want to play. =) If I missed this in the forum or FAQ, can someone send me a link so I don't miss it next time? Thank you!
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 16:571 edit
    Originally posted by M51
    I have two opponents that have not moved at all. One shows 0 time left in their timebank, but the skull icon has not appeared. There's just the trash can icon. The other game is about to time out. I have messaged both opponents. Do I need to choose the delete game icon if they do not reply, or will the skull icon eventually appear? I couldn't find this specific his in the forum or FAQ, can someone send me a link so I don't miss it next time? Thank you!
    Just delete it if you have not moved more than two moves [each].

FAQ
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '09 14:05
    Since you are a non-subcriber, you might want to just simply trash ANY and EVERY game where the other player doesn't move very soon once the game starts. You only have a few games. Why get caught in very slow moving games where the other player doesn't show up?

You should also consider joining. That way, it doesn't matter when other players disappear, since those games can sit there and time out and you can decide on trashing or taking skulls later on at your convenience.

Best of luck!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree