1. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 16:21
    Hi every body
    i've got a question!
    i play blitz a lot in a day,but some times my opponent doesn't move in the limited time.so His/her time would finish.but after Finishing it's time i wont win the game!
    this happened to me several times
    maybe you should take a look at this picture

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs541&d=09284&f=rhp245.jpg

and when i press the "Exit" buttom it says in case of exiting this game your rating will take effect.
    i really donno why ,any one can help me?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 21:10
    the blitz games are unrated.....why care?
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 21:32
    You've probably been disconnected. Happened to me a lot when I played blitz.
  4. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 18:51
    Originally posted by trev33
    the blitz games are unrated.....why care?
    yeah.its unrated,but this happends to me alot.so,im looking 4 a way to solve it!
  5. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 19:04
    Originally posted by MilkyJoe
    You've probably been disconnected. Happened to me a lot when I played blitz.
    well ,as you can see i'm not disconnected.you can see the icon that shows internet connection in the start menu bar.
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 22:12
    Originally posted by gelareh
    well ,as you can see i'm not disconnected.you can see the icon that shows internet connection in the start menu bar.
    The blitz mini-site is written in flash. The application uses port 1935 to connect you to the server.
    If either your connection, or your opponents connection to the server gets disrupted for whatever reason then the game is 'broken'. It will appear as though your opponent has stopped moving - they'll be thinking exactly the same thing.
  7. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 23:32
    Originally posted by orangutan
    The blitz mini-site is written in flash. The application uses port 1935 to connect you to the server.
    If either your connection, or your opponents connection to the server gets disrupted for whatever reason then the game is 'broken'. It will appear as though your opponent has stopped moving - they'll be thinking exactly the same thing.
    Hmm...thanx ^_^

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree