1. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 22:24
    Hi all

I wish to leave some Clans but I do not seem to have an icon on any screen that allows me to do this? any adivce apart from the dry wit?
  2. In your face
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 22:41
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Hi all

I wish to leave some Clans but I do not seem to have an icon on any screen that allows me to do this? any adivce apart from the dry wit?
    'My clan home' tab. Member options in the left hand panel. Please note if you are the clan leader you cannot leave the clan, you have to nominate another leader and then leave.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 22:46
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    Hi all

Hi Chris 🙂
    If not the above suggestion, then I can only imagine a browser issue not displaying the 'leave this clan' note...try closing browser down and reopening but I feel sure you'd have a better idea with regard to that than I have lol.
    All the best !! Dean.
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 23:37
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    'My clan home' tab. Member options in the left hand panel. Please note if you are the clan leader you cannot leave the clan, you have to nominate another leader and then leave.
    Yeah, I think the icon is missing now that I'm a non - sub. In its place is a subscription link, thanks anyway I'll ask Russ to sort this.
  5. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 Dec '11 23:41
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Hi Chris 🙂
    If not the above suggestion, then I can only imagine a browser issue not displaying the 'leave this clan' note...try closing browser down and reopening but I feel sure you'd have a better idea with regard to that than I have lol.
    All the best !! Dean.
    Hi Dean,

closed browser etc, run out of ideas/yelling at my machine, all the best to you and yours this festive period..
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 01:16
    They replace the "leave clan" thingy with a "subscribe" thingy so you can't actually do it unless you resubscribe. Your choices are limited to feedback or ignoring.
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 02:08
    You can also pm the clan leader and ask them to boot you.
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 23:15
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    They replace the "leave clan" thingy with a "subscribe" thingy so you can't actually do it unless you resubscribe. Your choices are limited to feedback or ignoring.
    Yeah, sent a msg to Russ small refinement required maybe?!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree