1. Joined
    11 Jan '12
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 11:05
    please, can you give us a specific date when blitz will be ready, a lot of people
    are migrating to others sites to play....this is no good, i think you guys should treat blitz chess in a different way, improve it, thanks
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 11:59
    If you do a "search forums" for user Russ (site owner) you'll find the reason for the present state of blitz programming, plus his own plans for the blitz part of the site. Russ knows the importance of blitz, but his main focus has always been turn-based (correspondence-type) chess and that's where the main efforts have been concentrated. Now that things have pretty much settled down in that area (until Apple bring out iOS8 anyway) the next area to be worked on is the blitz area. It won't happen overnight, if it does it'll be a trainwreck and nobody will use it anyway. Good things always take time.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 11:161 edit
    I'll try to keep posting updates to this thread Thread 155437.

I can't even estimate right now the time to make this live yet, but as it becomes clear, I'll post update to keep everyone in the loop.

And it is the priority work right now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree