1. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 12:43
    Just out of interest, does anyone know what would happen if a player entered a tournament and then died? There'd be at least one unstarted game with them as white. It can't be deleted and the clock wouldn't be ticking.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 13:10
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Just out of interest, does anyone know what would happen if a player entered a tournament and then died? There'd be at least one unstarted game with them as white. It can't be deleted and the clock wouldn't be ticking.
    He will lose when times is up (plus two days?).
    Anyway, if he doesn't like it he can complain.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 14:26
    The clock starts ticking when the round starts. For some reason you can't see it if your opponent hasn't made a move, but the game will time out eventually.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 14:30
    The clock ticks as normal even if a move hasn't been made. It might not appear like that, but it does.

D
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 15:41
    Thanks All.
  6. Joined
    28 Apr '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 18:42
    Ah - may have answered my question.

So first move in a tournament and my opponent hasn't moved in 5 days (he is white and time is 1 day plus 7)

I see it as still 24 hours (plus timebank) to move - but in fact the clock is ticking?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree