Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 22 Aug '07 12:57
    When the winner of a completed tournament gets banned, does the runner-up get the credit for the victory? If so, is the process automated?
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    22 Aug '07 13:24
    Originally posted by Regicidal
    When the winner of a completed tournament gets banned, does the runner-up get the credit for the victory? If so, is the process automated?
    No. Nothing is retroactively adjusted.

    D
  3. 23 Aug '07 01:44
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    No. Nothing is retroactively adjusted.

    D
    But, as has been said in the past, it should be.
  4. 24 Aug '07 01:31
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    But, as has been said in the past, it should be.
    In a perfect world it would be. I think they rightly have bigger fish to fry.
  5. 24 Aug '07 01:43
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    In a perfect world it would be. I think they rightly have bigger fish to fry.
    True, but they ARE the bigger fish after having been fried that we are referring to.