1. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 15:32
    Hi
    I was just wondering what happens to the tournament games you are playing if you don't resubscribe. Do you lose them? If you have 50 or so going, how does the 6 game rule apply?
    Just curious
    Thanks
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 17:27
    I think all in progress games continue and don't apply to the 6 game limit. I hope you're not going anywhere, I enjoy many of your posts about Chess.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 17:402 edits
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    Hi
    I was just wondering what happens to the tournament games you are playing if you don't resubscribe. Do you lose them? If you have 50 or so going, how does the 6 game rule apply?
    Just curious
    Thanks
    You are allowed to finish all games and tournaments already in progress.
  4. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 01:49
    I'm not going any place. Thanks for the kind words. I just became a paying member in July. 🙂
    I had a thought of something that could happen if finishing the games was allowed. I won't type it in a forum though. I don't want to give anyone ideas. 🙂
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 03:32
    I'm not going any place. Thanks for the kind words. I just became a paying member in July. 🙂
    I had a thought of something that could happen if finishing the games was allowed. I won't type it in a forum though. I don't want to give anyone ideas. 🙂
    I had a thought of something that could happen if finishing the games was allowed. I won't type it in a forum though. I don't want to give anyone ideas.
    Like what this guy had in mind maybe? Thread 99851
  6. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 05:04
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    [b]I had a thought of something that could happen if finishing the games was allowed. I won't type it in a forum though. I don't want to give anyone ideas.
    Like what this guy had in mind maybe? Thread 99851[/b]
    Very similar 🙂
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 13:45
    Very similar 🙂
    Yeah. It amazes me sometimes what some people will do and go threw to try and scam a lousy $20 or $30 bucks. 🙄 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree