1. Standard member1973mackem
    Keep The Faith
    Sunderland
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 15:13
    I entered a tournament, is there any way of finding out when it is going to start? i appreciate they need to fill places but once they are past the minimum amount when do they decide to start?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 16:03
    Originally posted by 1973mackem
    I entered a tournament, is there any way of finding out when it is going to start? i appreciate they need to fill places but once they are past the minimum amount when do they decide to start?
    Will start when site admin initiates it I think.
  3. Standard member1973mackem
    Keep The Faith
    Sunderland
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 16:45
    Is that normally as soon as enough players are in? It says do not enter if you have vacations planned, well i do but in July could it take this long to start. An idea of estimated start date would be nice.
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 12:05
    Originally posted by 1973mackem
    Is that normally as soon as enough players are in? It says do not enter if you have vacations planned, well i do but in July could it take this long to start. An idea of estimated start date would be nice.
    It's usually pretty soon after the tournament is fully subscribed. IT is the weekend though, so maybe Russ and Chris are out partying. You can apply this as a rule of thumb to any tournament you enter.

It will start in the next couple of days, and as it's the Sprint Split (1-7 to-tb) and only 2 rounds I don't think you'll have to worry about your July holiday intruding.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree