1. Joined
    29 Mar '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 19:13
    I've just recently signed up to RHP in order to enter tournaments. I was eligible to play in the Dutch Defence Ilyin-Zhevensky Variation themed tournament, so I went for it. It's had the maximum no. of entrants for a while now and I haven't had a game yet and, as it's my first tournament, I am just wondering how it all works. Am I just being impatient or is there something I need to do in order to play?
  2. Berks.
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 19:34
    You just have to wait, they usually don't take too long after they've been filled to start.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 20:30
    Originally posted by The Conquistador
    I've just recently signed up to RHP in order to enter tournaments. I was eligible to play in the Dutch Defence Ilyin-Zhevensky Variation themed tournament, so I went for it. It's had the maximum no. of entrants for a while now and I haven't had a game yet and, as it's my first tournament, I am just wondering how it all works. Am I just being impatient or is there something I need to do in order to play?
    Welcome to be a subscribing member!

Now you can enter as many tournaments as you want, enter clans, sieges, and the lot, knowing that only the sky is the limit by the number of concurrent games allowed. Six games at the same time is too low. Thanks god for subscription!

Now is the time to have fun! Right?

Not exactly. The fun can turn out to be frustration if you start too many games at once. I did that, and lost too many games, performed low quality games with high quantity number of games, and the rating will drop significantly. Doesn't feel fun, does it?

A good friendly advice is to start new games slowly to find your optimal number of games at the same time. Keeping quality and keeping the fun!

Well, anyway, good luck!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree