Tournaments

Standard memberiru
Help 24 Jul '07 17:17
  1. Joined
    21 Dec '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 17:17
    I have just subscribed today and was wondering if there is a summary of all tournament types with short descriptions somewhere? Also if there is list of future tournaments that could be helpful.
  2. Joined
    21 Dec '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 17:24
    Never mind, I found explanations in Help.
  3. Joined
    28 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 22:22
    I have started my first tournament games, and want to complete them, but don't want to be entered for anymore. I would prefer to play clan games and personal games only. How can I say I am unavailable for further tournaments
  4. Berks.
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 22:34
    Just don't enter any more of them. Of course you may still get more games if you qualify for a second round.
  5. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 22:54
    Originally posted by iru
    I have just subscribed today and was wondering if there is a summary of all tournament types with short descriptions somewhere? Also if there is list of future tournaments that could be helpful.
    OK, You have 2 options

goto you profile page which tells you about tournaments available (best option because it takes into account your rating)
    Or you can goto tournaments - open tournaments then chose what tournament you want to join.

You can enter an endless amount of tournaments as long as you are within the rating, just make sure you can play all the games that might be thrown your way.

🙂
  6. Joined
    28 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 11:091 edit
    Thanks rmacken,
    I thought it might be like clans where you can keep getting re challenged unless you have the " not available" box ticked, and I couldn't find an option for tournaments. I won't enter anymore.
    Wendy
  7. Joined
    28 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 11:091 edit
    Thanks for your replies rmacken and peakite. I won't enter anymore.
    Wendy
  8. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 11:20
    Originally posted by Peta Pan
    Thanks rmacken,
    I thought it might be like clans where you can keep getting re challenged unless you have the " not available" box ticked, and I couldn't find an option for tournaments. I won't enter anymore.
    Wendy
    Quite the opposite Wendy, alot of people here miss out on tournaments because they are not advertised, you will only find/ enter them if you go looking, they also fill up very quickly.

Good luck in your current games.

Rob
  9. Joined
    26 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 13:16
    Are there tournaments where non-paying members can join?
  10. USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '07 14:19
    Originally posted by gamlet
    Are there tournaments where non-paying members can join?
    yes, go to the tournaments forum and look at the non-sub tournament thread, I think they've already started though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree