1. Joined
    15 Aug '09
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 22:01
    Is there an easy way to transfer my RHP games to Chessbase and Fritz so I can analyze my completed games. Thanks SOTC
  2. Joined
    12 Nov '10
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 23:46
    On the 'My Games' screen against the game you are interested in, or on that game's individual screen click on the 'info' link. Tab down to the bottom of the window that opens and click on 'Get PGN/FEN'. In the screen that opens highlight and copy the text in the PGN box and then in Fritz or Chessbase open a new game and select 'Paste Game' and the the game is transferred.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Dec '10 17:29
    Originally posted by despondman
    On the 'My Games' screen against the game you are interested in, or on that game's individual screen click on the 'info' link. Tab down to the bottom of the window that opens and click on 'Get PGN/FEN'. In the screen that opens highlight and copy the text in the PGN box and then in Fritz or Chessbase open a new game and select 'Paste Game' and the the game is transferred.
    Or if you want more games, in "My Games" click on the "Manage Games" header, check all the games you want, and then click on the "email PGN" link in the left column.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree