1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 04:14
    What is it that I'm doing that makes my cursor jump backwords to the middle of a word in my sentence?og farts loud!

I'll try to make it happen here. My d
    the off button?????????????????????????????????
    See? og after the ? in sentence? Does anyone else have this problem? Am I hitting (see above... again... Arg!)
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 04:48
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    What is it that I'm doing that makes my cursor jump backwords to the middle of a word in my sentence?og farts loud!

I'll try to make it happen here. My d
    the off button?????????????????????????????????
    See? og after the ? in sentence? Does anyone else have this problem? Am I hitting (see above... again... Arg!)
    is your thumb hitting that sensor pad? you can disable it if that's the problem.
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 08:40
    Originally posted by coquette
    is your thumb hitting that sensor pad? you can disable it if that's the problem.
    Hmm, good thought. I'll try it.

OK, this is a test, and only a test. So far so good. My dog farts loud. Still doing ok. Hey! I'll be go-to-hell. It works. Thanks Coquette. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
  4. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 09:09
    OK, now that is sorted out, how do I turn on the damn sound to this thing?

A little help over here please...
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 00:09
    OK, now that is sorted out, how do I turn on the damn sound to this thing?

A little help over here please...
    It depends on your computer and operating system, maybe, but all of the computers I use have a little speaker icon in the lower right corner, just to the left of the time.

You might try your HELP button. ask it the question, it will probably tell you.
  6. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 01:18
    Originally posted by coquette
    It depends on your computer and operating system, maybe, but all of the computers I use have a little speaker icon in the lower right corner, just to the left of the time.

You might try your HELP button. ask it the question, it will probably tell you.
    Sorry, didn't mean to go to the well too many times. Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '07 09:13
    My dog farts loud.
    ...which reminds me of what "speed bump" is in Swedish: "Fart-hinder". True! 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree