Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 03 Oct '09 19:22
    Hello all,

I'm defending a Siege board and my opponent has not made a move on this site for ages? How can I claim the game void as he has not made the first move in order to start the clock running, or indeed maybe I can't. It's a 3/14 game and although I've been waiting about a week my current thought is that I'll have wait the total time i.e. 17 days.
  2. Standard member John of Reading
    Scotch addict
    03 Oct '09 20:49 / 1 edit
    Yes, I think you'll be able to claim the timeout after 17 days.
  3. 04 Oct '09 19:07
    Sufficiently reassured, I'll crawl back under my pebble.......thanks pal.
  4. 07 Oct '09 14:45
    One of my opponents has been banned from the site. as a non subscriber i can now only play 5 games at once and there is no way of timing him out or removing the game that i am aware. This has been the case since May this year. How do i remove the game?
  5. Standard member Mariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    07 Oct '09 15:05
    Originally posted by Rumbilliboo
    One of my opponents has been banned from the site. as a non subscriber i can now only play 5 games at once and there is no way of timing him out or removing the game that i am aware. This has been the case since May this year. How do i remove the game?
    There should be a skull you can click on beside the game. I think so.
  6. 07 Oct '09 19:13

Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    There should be a skull you can click on beside the game. I think so.
    ...and if it is not, send a feedback to Russ. That should take care of your problem.
  7. 08 Oct '09 02:04
    you can play 6 games.
  8. 24 Oct '09 20:43
    blitz keeps initiating game screen and then logs us out