1. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 19:22
    Hello all,

I'm defending a Siege board and my opponent has not made a move on this site for ages? How can I claim the game void as he has not made the first move in order to start the clock running, or indeed maybe I can't. It's a 3/14 game and although I've been waiting about a week my current thought is that I'll have wait the total time i.e. 17 days.
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 20:491 edit
    Yes, I think you'll be able to claim the timeout after 17 days.
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 19:07
    Sufficiently reassured, I'll crawl back under my pebble.......thanks pal.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 14:45
    One of my opponents has been banned from the site. as a non subscriber i can now only play 5 games at once and there is no way of timing him out or removing the game that i am aware. This has been the case since May this year. How do i remove the game?
  5. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 15:05
    Originally posted by Rumbilliboo
    One of my opponents has been banned from the site. as a non subscriber i can now only play 5 games at once and there is no way of timing him out or removing the game that i am aware. This has been the case since May this year. How do i remove the game?
    There should be a skull you can click on beside the game. I think so.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '09 19:13

Originally posted by Mariska Angela
    There should be a skull you can click on beside the game. I think so.
    ...and if it is not, send a feedback to Russ. That should take care of your problem.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Oct '09 02:04
    you can play 6 games.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '09 20:43
    blitz keeps initiating game screen and then logs us out

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree